[PD] adc~

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Fri May 23 15:16:35 CEST 2003

hi Miller,

call me a pest, but my suggestion is to keep adc~ as it is now.

Taking its inlet out would cause lots of ``connection failed''
errors during MSP-to-Pd import.

While some other incompatible objects can be (and in fact are)
substituted with cyclone's, in case of adc~ neither wrapper
abstraction (overhead), nor external substitution (sys_soundin is
not visible, and probably should not be) seems fine to me at the
moment.

Whenever you fancy taking a quick look at cyclone's source, you
will find it in cvs at pure-data.sf.net (under externals/miXed).

Krzysztof