[PD] Graphics generation

Willem Paling willem at sydneyfriction.com
Sat May 24 02:43:13 CEST 2003

Mathieu,

Cheers for your reply.
It seems GridFlow is linux only though...I think I found it earlier but
kept on looking for this reason.
Oh well...Guess I'll just install Linux...
Anyone got a distro recommendation for this kinda thing?
I'm guessing it wouldn't be a particularly good idea to try running PD +
GridFlow under VMware...has anybody tried?

Cheers

Willem