[PD] [pd][noob] Z transforms and filters

Sam samferguson at ihug.com.au
Sun May 25 13:29:39 CEST 2003

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to learn a bit more about z-transforms and filter design. I've
found the [z~] object in zexy or cyclone or sumthin and I've played a bit
with that, but it's not meant to work with IIR filters due to the feedback
loop(it crashes) and I want to be able to do it all.... Is there some
object or something that can do the same sort of stuff but with IIR filters
as well. is there another way around this that I may have missed? Am I
completely misguided?

Thanks Sam