[PD] Graphics generation

CK x at meta.lo-res.org
Sat May 24 15:24:10 CEST 2003

hi willem,

I read:
> I'd probably try jMax with gridflow rather than sticking with PD.

watch out gridflow requires jmax 2.5.1 (not 4.0.n)

> What I was really wondering was whether running this kind of thing under
> VMWare was plausible.

can't see why it should not work, but it's probably a little slow

> I have a tendency to not bother rebooting whenever I go dual boot...and
> just not going into my second OS.

make linux the first, there is bochs or plex86, vmware reportedly runs
fine on linux, and you might want to take a look at wine since a lot of
windows apps run ok using wine + you cn configure it to use this fancy
windos 3.11 look

> Off to download Debian then...damn...7CDs

get only 1 and install a basic system and get what you need online afterwards.

regards,

chris at lo-res.org	Postmodernism is german romanticism with better
http://pilot.fm/	special effects. (Jeff Keuss / via ctheory.com)