[PD] Graphics generation

Willem Paling willem at sydneyfriction.com
Sat May 24 15:34:05 CEST 2003

>watch out gridflow requires jmax 2.5.1 (not 4.0.n)

Glad I found this out before spending time trying to get it to work.

 >>can't see why it should not work, but it's probably a little slow

Yeah, I'll try that first up...then if it doesn't work or is unbearably
slow...go the dual boot thing,

>get only 1 and install a basic system and get what you need online afterwards.

I was wondering if I really needed all 7...I'm downloading them
anyway...but I can get started quicker (and burn fewer CDs) if I only need
the first one then...

Cheers...Hopefully I'll actually be able to do some stuff with these things
in a few months =)

Willem