[PD] cvs gem linux, problem update

shreeswifty bigswift at ufl.edu
Sat May 24 18:27:16 CEST 2003

Yes
i have a mobility radeon 7500 in my laptop
the line you are experiencing are the same ones that i was getting with the
PLanet ccrma .rpms
i first noticed them whilst using cinelerra.
i have installed a custom kernel which fixes it.
what distro are you using?
what kernel #
and what type of box

i may be able to link you to the proper site.
i found that it fixed the problems but i still cannot get it to run
Performer properly under Linux
(since we are talking OpenGl :-) because apparently the ati drivers are
poopy.