[PD] pd newbie: csound gen subroutines in pd?

ssC _ alicedee25 at hotmail.com
Sun May 25 09:54:27 CEST 2003

hello

i am quite new to PD...this is my first post to the pd-list.

question for anyone who knows CSound as well as PD:

i am wondering if someone could explain the equivalent in PD to the f-tables
and GEN subroutines in CSound.
from what i understand, an f-table is an array of floating point values
generated by the various GEN routines and then subsequently accessed by a
variety of opcodes in the .orc file.

i need help in wrapping my little brain around the PD paradigm. sorry if
this is a dumb question.

cheers