[PD] plugin~ error under XP/0.37test4

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Sun May 25 15:45:28 CEST 2003

hi,

this means, you should either a) put "-lib winplugintilde"
commandline option _before_ "-lib cyclone", or b) replace "-lib
cyclone" with "-lib hammer -lib sickle", or c) put a dummy
plugin~.pd file somewhere in the Pd path, or d) get rid of the
cyclone altogether.

Dummy substitutions are there to help importing max/msp patches
(which is the primary purpose of cyclone lib after all).

Perhaps, with the max/msp names that may clash with commonly
used Pd externs, I should play the same mapping tricks, as I do
with builtin names?

Krzysztof