[PD] input midi timecode

David McCallum david2003 at mentalfloss.ca
Sun May 25 16:33:50 CEST 2003

         This is a little late for a response, but I have an answer to this
now because I spent last night digging around the resources so that I could
sync with someone else.

         And lo and behold there are two objects native to Pd that aren't
listed anywhere, and only mentioned briefly in the archives:
[midirealtimein] and [midiclkin]. Now midirealtimein was the only one that
worked for me last night, but it did, indeed, send pulses out when my
brother was sending a sync to me. I even wrote a crude little patch to
convert it into BPM. If you want it, let me know.

         Good luck with the synching. I never did get it just right in the
end, but good enough to fudge.

David

At 03:01 04/03/2003 +0000, marco zinz wrote:
>hello
>
>does anyone know how to input midi timecode?
>thanks in advance for any advices
>marco

.
. Please note that my e-mail address is changing.
.  Either use this address, or check my website for the most recent.
.
.  Music wants to be free
. http://mentalfloss.ca/sintheta/
.