[PD] GEM pix_sig2pix

e skogen eskogen at usfamily.net
Mon May 26 08:08:06 CEST 2003

Michael Berkowski wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I had not been aware of pix_sig2pix until someone mentioned it earlier
> this week.  I can't seem to find a help file for this object.  Does
> someone have an example file or at least a list of what the inlets do?
> I'd appreciate it lots.
>
> Thanks,
> Michael

hi michael,

i think you should find it in the gem/help directory. i'm running the
GEM package i got from daniel's bogusfront.org and that's where it is
for me. to be honest, thought, i haven't used it more than once or twice.

i thought someone had posted an example patch here previously. you could
try searching the mailing-list archives, perhaps.

a quick search resulted in this: