[PD] pd newbie: csound gen subroutines in pd?

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Mon May 26 12:19:31 CEST 2003

hi,

there is an old vex external, too.  This one computes any gen of
the saol set:  harm, harm_phase, periodic, buzz, step, lineseg,
expseg, spline, cubicseg, sample, empty, data, polynomial, concat,
random, window.  It has options for guard points to be observed,
operations to be restricted to an array's subrange, resizing,
normalizing, etc.

Krzysztof