[PD] CPU load

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon May 26 16:40:40 CEST 2003

RAM could have something to do with it if you use so much that it
causes swapping.  Check out your memory usage using top or Process
Viewer.  You can see free memory and swap usage there.  Also, are you
running pd as root using -realtime?  That will also help by elevating
the priority of the Pd process.

.hc