[PD] Pd Efficiency

Rory Walsh rorytheroar at yahoo.com
Tue May 27 15:20:12 CEST 2003

Just a few quick questions, I am curious to find out
what makes the most efficient Pd patches? So my first
question is, is a sub-patch more efficient than an
abstraction?, and secondly is a simple external much
more efficient than implementing the object in Pd
itself? For instance is using a ‘metro’ object more
efficient than building a metro yourself? Obviously
the later will take you a lot more time but just for
example sake?