[PD] PD Launcher/External Manager

Chad A. Wood chad at sphericle.com
Tue May 27 23:17:36 CEST 2003

Windows XP (and I think 2000?) has a kind of a "home" folder for each user.
On XP at least, within the "Documents and Settings" folder, there is a
folder corresponding the each user's name.  I've used the gaim (chat client)
windows port on windows xp, and it generates a .gaimrc file in the user
folder I described above.  I think that's where a .pdrc file could go.

Chad