[PD] midi on osx

Matthew Nish-Lapidus mattn-l at rogers.com
Wed May 28 15:54:22 CEST 2003

well, i fixed the problem.. but there's still something strange.  pd
-listdev reports the wrong device names for my midi devices.  this is
what i get when i run it.

0: CoreMIDI, Port B (input)
1: CoreMIDI, Port B (input)
2: CoreMIDI, Port B (output)
3: CoreMIDI, Port B (output)

it does the same sort of thing for all the midi devices that i've tried.

one other thing i noticed is that when i open some of my patches that i
made on windows the label fonts for gui objects are the wrong font.  is
there an easy way to fix all of them?  or do i have to go into each
object's properties and change them back?

thanks.

matt.