[PD] more osx strange stuff

David McCallum david2003 at mentalfloss.ca
Wed May 28 16:58:49 CEST 2003

         I get the same thing with abstractions. :)

         See, *that's* one of the reason I told you I now work in Pd
concurrently with a text editor. <replace all>

At 10:21 28/05/2003 -0400, Matthew Nish-Lapidus wrote:
>all my abstractions that used $0 for send/receive in gui objects are
>getting very messed up.  if i had a toggle set to send $0-click in my
>abstraction on windows, when i open it in osx the name has been saved as
>1051-click.  this is really frustrating.  i have to go in and manually
>change each one.  i tried doing a search/replace in the .pd file in a text
>editor, but it didn't work.  the patch still loads with the wrong values.

.
. Please note that my e-mail address is changing.
.  Either use this address, or check my website for the most recent.
.
.  Music wants to be free
. http://mentalfloss.ca/sintheta/
.