[PD] PD Launcher/External Manager

bbogart at ryerson.ca bbogart at ryerson.ca
Wed May 28 23:42:00 CEST 2003

Hey All,

Part of my needs for the launcher is the ability to start multiple configuration sets, not just a single configuration. Can one point PD to using another .pdrc file? (pd -rc c:\windows\profiles\bbogart\.pdrc-EMI)

This would be useful for a default configuration... I'm really not sold on the pdrc as a way of storing sets of configs, I think scripts (under linux and OSX) and shortcuts (under windows) is the best way for that, that way the configs are seperate from the laucher program, which only manages (and/or starts PD) the config sets.

Thoughts?

B.