[PD] ./configure & tcl/tk question on OSX

tigital tigital at mac.com
Thu May 29 00:12:26 CEST 2003

On Wednesday, May 28, 2003, at 04:16  PM, Miller Puckette wrote:

> I believe Tcl/Tk have to be in /Library/Frameworks, but can't be
> in ~/Library/Frameworks (just in case that's where yours landed?)

...my frameworks are in /Library/Frameworks...but it seems to me that,
if building an OS X aqua version of pd, we shouldn't be looking in
X11's directories for libraries...and chris also has libtcl8.3 in
/usr/local/lib, so we either installed awhile ago, or it is part of
apple's X11 SDK, which we both have installed...

...btw, pd compiles just fine if I remove the "GLIB =" references to
X11 and libtcl and the include paths for X11 stuff...

l8r,
jamie