[PD] PD Launcher/External Manager

bbogart at ryerson.ca bbogart at ryerson.ca
Thu May 29 06:05:43 CEST 2003

Yes,

The PD launcher will allow you to do this, but not through rc config files, but runable scripts/shortcuts on all platforms. These scripts are generated by the GUI, but are meant to be used outside of the GUI context, so you set up a number of PD "configs" for different purposes, and then run those specific scripts to do what you want. one can always edit the scripts themselves as well, except those windows shortcuts.

B.