[PD] mirror~?

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Fri May 30 16:18:44 CEST 2003

hi,

it can be done relatively easy, but quite inefficiently, using >~
and <~ from zexy or cyclone, plus standard arithmetics~.

I think I will manage to do a bit of cyclone hacking this weekend,
adding a few of the remaining objects, possibly pong~ among them.
Never used mirror in my Csound days, but [pong~ 0] looks alike.

Krzysztof

Btw, mtr is likely in the cyclone soon, too -- this is a multitrack
qlist somebody has been querying about on pd-list.