[PD] Re: [PD-announce] Pd 0.37 test 4 released

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Fri May 30 20:29:11 CEST 2003

Jack should be easy (but not for me since I'm not running it.)  As to VST,
it's a bit more complicated, since it requires setting up Pd to operate
as a call-back from the VST host.  Joe Sarlo has done this to Pd 0.35 but it
required major hackery, and he and I are still talking about how to do
it more cleanly...

cheers
Miller