[PD] how to split a symbol into its component char's? e.g. mySymbol[3]

Josh Steiner josh at vitriolix.com
Fri May 30 23:27:59 CEST 2003

hey folks, I've been digging around everywhere trying to find a suitible
object to help me split a symbol into a bunch of characters, similar to
how you would in c-like languages -- mySymbol[3]

ideally i'd like to keep my external dependancies to a minimus, so using
built only in objects or zexy would be a plus, but if you can think of a
way to achieve this with any extern i'd appriciate hearing about it.

-josh

independent u.s. drum'n'bass -- http://vitriolix.com