[PD] How do I upload my pD MIDI 16-step sequencer;

Glen Oglethorpe g_oglethorpe at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 2 22:17:27 CEST 2003

Hi I am currently completing my Final year of  Creative Music & Sound
Technology degree in Leeds, England.
I was just wondering how I would up load the MIDI sequencer I built onto
your web site?
Should I just email u the Zip?

Also got some pretty cool electro-acoustic compositions & soundscapes I have
composed with the sequencer.

PS I have attached the file, but I think I need to send u the full fselector
and MIDI controller patches to make it run properly.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Yours Hopefully

Glen Oglethorpe.