[PD] How do I upload my pD MIDI 16-step sequencer;

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Jun 2 23:31:59 CEST 2003

Hallo,
Glen Oglethorpe hat gesagt: // Glen Oglethorpe wrote:

> Hi I am currently completing my Final year of  Creative Music & Sound
> Technology degree in Leeds, England.
> I was just wondering how I would up load the MIDI sequencer I built onto
> your web site?
> Should I just email u the Zip?

We currently have no real community website, it's in the redesign
phase. But I'm sure, that pure-data.org will provide a place to share
patches, when it's relaunched. So far, posting (not too large) patches
here is fine with me. Don't know about the others...

> Also got some pretty cool electro-acoustic compositions & soundscapes I
> have composed with the sequencer.

I'm curious ;)

I recognize part of the sequencer from my old drummachine patch
[http://footils.org/drummachine.tar.gz, from 2001/02]. Nice to see
that it is still useful.

ciao