[PD] [OT] searching for a school/univerity...

David McCallum david2003 at mentalfloss.ca
Tue Jun 3 20:42:56 CEST 2003

         I just recently applied to the Sonic Arts Research Centre at
Queen's University in Belfast, Northern Ireland. They've got an MSc in
Sonic Arts for next year. And to push Canadian schools ;) someone mentioned
McGill, but there's also Simon Fraser, Concordia, and the University of
Toronto who are all fairly active.

At 06:41 03/06/2003, Maximilian Marcoll wrote:
>so, could you tell me opinions on universities (, schools or whatever) to
>study electronic composition/sound programming/realtime performance and
>such things in usa and gb?

.
. Music wants to be free
.  http://mentalfloss.ca/sintheta/
.
.  Please note that my e-mail address is changing.
. Either use this address, or check my website for the most recent.
.