[PD] realtime array

matthew jones M.Jones at signal.qinetiq.com
Wed Jun 4 15:05:38 CEST 2003

I know that [delread~] and [delwrite~] give realtime buffer functionality,
though you must specify the size at creation.  But you can access 'any'
point in these buffers and change the idex position on-the-fly, effectively
allowing resizing if you define it large enough at the beginning.

sorry, don't know much about granular synthesis, so although these two
objects might do what you want, the sizes and index positions are defined,
unfortunately, in ms.  Hence you might want to look for a more accurate way
of doing things for granular synth.  wait a bit and I'm sure some other
geezers will enlighten u.

matt