[PD] space in label bug in slider properties

bbogart at ryerson.ca bbogart at ryerson.ca
Wed Jun 4 16:29:00 CEST 2003

This has always been confusing to me, because the default bindings for tcl/tk does proper tabbing.

I just did a test using pack and grid and tabbing works fine, even with the wish included with PD.

I just looked through the tk code and can't see anything that would change that behavior, but I did notice that the cursor jumps to the first entry widget, this is not default behavior, perhaps this is whats causing the lack of tabbing... I can't see the code for that anywhere...

Ben