[PD] University of Electronic Music

Pixelcorrection at wmconnect.com Pixelcorrection at wmconnect.com
Thu Jun 5 22:58:32 CEST 2003

I would second the schools that have already been mentioned, here are some
that may not have been, but would also make good choices.

In Britain I would recommend:
The University of Sheffield  (the city is home of Warp Records)

The US :
Renseller Polytech -in New York
San Francisco Conservatoire of Music - has a little electronic department (I
am bias because I'm friend's with Alden Jenks)
UC Santa Cruz Electronic Music Studios - I am a slug alumni , offers a minor
in electronic music and David Z. sometimes guest lectures.

Though not technically a school there is the center on Haight Ashbury called
Robotspeak that offers some electronic music clinics -more for dance music