[PD] Timestamp

Alex alex at idoia.com
Sun Jun 8 03:10:00 CEST 2003

Hi David,

Thanks, but this is not the kind of timestamp I am looking for.
Timestamp was actually the name given to the process of inserting MIDI
data inside an audio file.
I know it has been done and I even know it has been stopped as well.
I just wonder to know how it is done and if it could be done in pd.

Alternatively, is there a way to insert other data in between audio
block ?
Thanks.

Alex