[PD] Timestamp

Michael McGonagle fndsnd at rcnchicago.com
Sun Jun 8 06:29:11 CEST 2003

Speaking of these things, when I tried to compile zexy on Mac OS X, I
got the error that the function 'ftime' was not available. I looked thru
the Mac OS X headers (time.h et al.), but there was no definition for
this function.

I did go into the makefile and temporarily remove those things ('time'
and 'date'), and everything else compiles.

Does anyone know of an equivelent function, or an implementation of
'ftime' for the Mac?

Thanks,

Mike