[PD] need help, pidip----- object trackingin MPEG-2 file

supriya kher meetsupriya at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 10 05:23:46 CEST 2003

Hi,

I am graduating in summer, and for my research PIDIP software is going to be
a great help.

I installed everything. But when I am installing pidip 0.11.2, it is giving
error by saying "not getting Image Magick library". But I have installed
Image Magick 5.5.7-9 .
Please help me about it. Also I am particularly interested in running
pd_mgrid.c file, in which it detects motion. Is there any help available for
running the pidip software i.e. how to specify input parameters and all?

I have created one MPEG-2 file, in which an object is moving in a random
motion. I have to track the coordinates of the object.

So after installing pidip, what should be my approach? How should I give
inputs?

Supriya Kher