[PD] need help, pidip----- object trackingin MPEG-2 file

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Tue Jun 10 10:58:07 CEST 2003

> I installed everything. But when I am installing pidip 0.11.2, it is
> giving error by saying "not getting Image Magick library". But I have
> installed Image Magick 5.5.7-9 .

from source or from an RPM ?
if from source, did you do the "make install"
and "ldconfig -v" ? besides, is /usr/local/lib
in your library search path in /etc/ls.so.conf ?

if all of these are ok, send me the "config.log" file
that is in the PiDiP folder...

> Please help me about it. Also I am particularly interested in running
> pd_mgrid.c file, in which it detects motion. Is there any help
> available for running the pidip software i.e. how to specify input
> parameters and all?

every PiDiP object has a help patch with details
each parameter, it can be found in
/path/to/pidip/doc/help_<objectname>.pd.

cheers,

sevy

ps : might be offline for a while, going to spain.....now!!
arriba !!