[PD] need help, pidip----- object trackingin MPEG-2 file

supriya kher meetsupriya at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 11 02:30:04 CEST 2003

Dear Yves Degoyon,

I  want  to use the pdp_mgrid  program  of pidip  to analyse my mpeg-2
files .

Now i  have problems  installing  pidip on my Redhat linux machine 7.3

The softwares I have installed are:

1. aalib1.2
2. ImageMagic-5.5.7
3. ffmpeg
4. pd-0.36-0
5. pdp-0.11.1

Now since for mgrid application i  think i need to install  pidip-0.11.2 I
get an  error  ImageMagick

"checking for XWindowByProperty in -lMagick... no"
"configure: error: screen captures requires ImageMagick library!!"

I have tested  ImageMagick program independently and it  is working fine. It
executes all the sample programs in ImageMagick perfectly as directed in the
installation manual of Image Magick.

I am also attaching the "configure.log" file for  pidip-0.11.2 in this mail.

I would really appreciate your help in this regards.
Eagerly waiting for  your reply .

Thank you for your time and help.

With warm regards,

Supriya Kher.