[PD] How do you do this? GUI and GOP questions

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Fri Jun 13 15:03:35 CEST 2003

hi Matthew,

Matthew Allen wrote:
 > an stand alone app using these). But It appears they are linux only for the
 > moment (I was having problems compiling them in VC6, and my expierience with

the windows binaries are there too, well hidden in the ``dll
libraries'' .zip-file.  However...

toys are still toys (for hackers), they need much work to be more
generally useful. I am all ears on how to improve them (with the
general idea in mind, that the ``end user'' would just grab the
widget set, and would not have to deal with widget definition
files, scriptlets etc. -- these will probably always remain as
obscure as they are now).

rzsz

(but for the time being, until end of June at least, I am going
offline)