[PD] How do you do this? GUI and GOP questions

Matthew Allen matthew at lith.com
Fri Jun 13 19:30:09 CEST 2003

 Ahh, but here is the beauty of both Krzysztof's work and the py/pyext, I
can write a tcl/tk, python, perl, etc script with the best of them, and I
suppose, given enought time and energy I really could/should learn C and
specifically learn more about, but I'm going to take it one step at a time.

I'll take a look at guenther's collection at sorceforge.

Is there any way to download just a single directory from the CVS?

m.