[PD] bug or feature???

Michael Iber music at chemie.fu-berlin.de
Sat Jun 14 00:49:07 CEST 2003

Hello,

after all this time I have spent with PD I just came across some strange
behaviour:
pressing F10 seems to freeze the gui and changes the mouse cursor
(different arrow, pointing to a different direction) without effecting
audio or the metro.
Pressing F10 again, the left mouse button or ESC switches back to normal
mode. Is it possible to change this behaviour (since I would like to assign
F10 to something else),
are there any other hidden functions connect to the F*-keys?`Is this
consistent for all OS (I am currently on winXP, PD-0.36, TCL/TK 8.3)?

Regards,
Michael

Michael Iber

http://www.iberspace.de