[PD] How do you do this? GUI and GOP questions

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Sat Jun 14 11:58:14 CEST 2003

On Fri, 13 Jun 2003, Matthew Allen wrote:
>  Ahh, but here is the beauty of both Krzysztof's work and the py/pyext, I
> can write a tcl/tk, python, perl, etc script with the best of them, and I
> suppose, given enought time and energy I really could/should learn C and
> specifically learn more about, but I'm going to take it one step at a time.
>
> I'll take a look at guenther's collection at sorceforge.
>
> Is there any way to download just a single directory from the CVS?

You can download single files from the web interface.
It is by far not as flexible as Krzysztof's solution, but just
a rewrite of my original GUI externals.

The idea was to represent the gui elements by a single number, that
is storeable with the state object and can have different GUI
representations.
Anyhow, the only reason why I still keep these externals is because
I use the state object very often in my patches and the native widgets
cost less in terms of CPU power. The have some weird default behaviour,
though.

Guenter
(ah, yes, get floatatom.h and slider.c)