[PD] How to run a pd file? How to specify inputs, how to see output????????

supriya kher meetsupriya at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 15 05:02:10 CEST 2003

I need a help in working with pd. I installed all the stuff for pidip 0.9.3,
but I do not know how to see the output. I do not know how to give input.
Actually I am interested in pdp_mgrid.c routine. Can anybody please guide me
about how to run it, how to specify input and how to see the output?

Can pd be run using commandline options like
pd inputfile [options] ..........................

Please help me about it.

Supriya Kher