[PD] Playback rate control

shift8 shift8 at speakeasy.net
Tue Jun 17 20:47:49 CEST 2003

the "Phase Locking Vocoder" ( 10.phaselockedvoc.pd ) patch in the fft
section of the documentation would let you do this, without changing the
pitch (unless you wanted to)  does introduce some sound artifacts from
the processing, and i don't know what the maximum reasonable file size
would be, but should do what you described.

-s