[PD] neural networks and pd

matthew s shanley arkadyan at lycos.com
Wed Jun 18 04:58:55 CEST 2003

Does anyone have any experience using neural network computing with PD or anything similar? I want to experiment with an external or something using neural networks for decision making in response to incoming sounds played by me. I'm willing to explore, but since I have no experience with writing externals, nor with neural networks, any help or starting points would be appreciated.

matt