[PD] print does not work

Michal Seta mis at creazone.32k.org
Thu Jun 19 08:59:23 CEST 2003

Well, I don't know the 'other' OS but in Linux 'Print' prints to a .ps file.

I just tried it (actually, I never noticed the 'print' item in the menu before... ) and a file called x.ps appeared in the directory from which I started PD.

_I think_ that if Print behaves the same way on NT, printing .ps files to the printer should work afterwards.

--
	      _
      __  __ (_)___   Michal Seta