[PD] send~/throw~ versus patch cord

pix pix at test.at
Thu Jun 19 15:41:11 CEST 2003

i jsut did a test with nqpoly4, using two grains that were identical
except one had an extra throw-catch pair in it. the one with the throw
catch pair started to max out my system (119% cpu) with 300 voices, but
the straight connected one was still getting only about 68% cpu. a grain
using an s~/r~ connection did only slightly better than throw/catch, using
about 115% cpu.

pix.