[PD] PIDIP.

supriya kher meetsupriya at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 20 17:00:16 CEST 2003

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. When I run pdp_live~ the graphics sreen comes up
but nothing gets displayed. Where will I get output of pdp_live~ and how can
I give it to pdp_mgrid?

What is the order in which pdp_mgrid should be played? First I load the
movie, then I play the movie then I set the dimensions, then I loop the
movie? Is it correct? But when I click on play the movie, i.e. the round
button above metro, it crashes saying that

pdp_yqt: opening /root/Thesis/anim-1.mov
pdp_yqt: warning : no audio stream
pd: getbytes() failed -- out of memory
pdp_mgrid : severe error : cannot allocate buffer !!!
pdp_mgrid : reallocated buffers
Segmentation fault
[root at localhost pidip-0.9.3]# socket receive error: Connection
reset by peer (104).

Is there any network connection problem?  I want to give my MPEG file as a
input.

Is there any description of steps or manual for guiding how the file should
be run? That is what should be done first?

Waiting for your reply.

Supriya