[PD] PIDIP.

Michael Hackl hackl at plankton.net
Fri Jun 20 17:19:57 CEST 2003

Hi,

for me it does not make any difference in which order I start the stuff
in mgrid.
But my order is:
load movie
start metro (bang - round button)
adjust gridsize (otherwise you get again: gridsize... movie size not
known)

I am sure that the error (allocate memory,..) is not caused by the way
you start the mgrid but by a hardware, system or pidip error.

cheers
Michael