[PD] re(2): pd & director

Fares Kayali Fares.Kayali at blackbox.net
Mon Jun 23 14:43:35 CEST 2003

hi

>> How good is Video performance with Macromedia Director?
> Not very good, but it deppends again on what exactly you want to do > with the video

I want to do a video mixer... so it should be able to overlay multiple channels, color keying, alpha mattes and so on...
I'm choosing Director because of its ability to play flash movies as well as being able to animate 3d to the sound input of pd what should provide interesting possibilities...
Any tips on how to get maximum video performance?

best regards!
Fares