[PD] re(3): pd & director

Fares Kayali Fares.Kayali at blackbox.net
Mon Jun 23 14:49:36 CEST 2003

> I would try to see if the external for PD called Flashserver works on OSX. i am not
> sure about this, but si far is the best way to get bidireccional communication
> between PD and director (at least under windows)
The latest version has a binary for OS X included. It seems to work but I only did some short tests, no 'real life' conditions.
http://www.akustische-kunst.org/puredata/flash/

hi!

As soon as I get my new IBook I'm gonna try out the flshserver! Thanks!
But isnt it possible to communicate between director and pd over the tcp protocol? I'm not sure what netsend/receive do, but shouldnt that be possible as well?

cu
Fares