[PD] help with mic input in linux?

delire delire at selectparks.net
Tue Jun 24 07:33:26 CEST 2003

errm that was 'pd -rt -alsa -inchannels 2'

rogue hyphen.

de/

On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 15:30:06 +1000
delire <delire at selectparks.net> wrote:

//are using pd with alsa?.
//try this first:
//
//'pd -rt -alsa inchannels 2' and or set it in your ~/.pdrc
//
//if you are hearing input coming across the speakers then your bottle neck is pd. if this doesn't work you may need to explore setting your audio in devices, yes.
//
//de/
//
//