[PD] tutorial

pix pix at test.at
Tue Jun 24 11:06:05 CEST 2003

i guess one of the problems with tutorials is that they are useful when
you can predict the kinds of things that a user will want to do with a
program. but with pd, beyond the first few steps, the possible things
people might want to do become two numerable to try and pin down with a
series of howtos.

not saying a tutorial shouldn't exist, just predicting that it would be
unsatisfyingly short.

the help patches, read in order, have a tutorial-like feel at times,
without quite so much of the "for dummies" condescension.

pix.