[PD] suggestion about graph on parent to the developers

Michael Hackl hackl at plankton.net
Tue Jun 24 11:53:10 CEST 2003

Hi,

for me it would be the easiest to have the part of the subpatch drawn
that starts on the upper left corner and ends at the most right
positioned displayable object and the lowest displayable object. The
render size could be 1 on 1, if the parent text is larger than this the
rest ist filled up with white.
This solution would prevent doing all the ratio-calculating stuff for
the developer side and the quite ennoying fine-tuning for the
patch-builder.

cheers
Michael

PS. at the moment I think of a very simple application that moves all
objects that cannot be displayed on parent to the upper left corner
(excpet x-position of inlets and outlets). So it could clean up the
patch for displaying and is really easy done on the pd-files.

PPS: GOGOP rocks for modular control-patch-development