[PD] Pd on OSX...

Nick Fells nick at music.gla.ac.uk
Tue Jun 24 15:22:50 CEST 2003

Hi all,

Sorry to bug the list with a question that came up a few months ago
(April I think).

Has anyone had success with the following setup yet?

PD with 2 channels duplex audio + MIDI i/o using OSX, Digidesign MBox,
and MOTU Fastlane... I'm using Adam Lindsay's 'unofficial' OSX
installer...

I want to buy a number of machines with this setup but don't want to do
it until I know it is ok (and I have to do it in a real hurry... groan)

Any advice/results appreciated.

Cheers,

Nick
--